The Farm offers an inclusive & therapeutic space for young people and adults with additional needs. We encourage and support a variety of outdoor learning and nature-based activities around the Farm. All sessions are bespoke and interlink to help YP/A appreciate the valuable part they play in caring for the environment and each other, learn transferable life and social skills and contribute to a positive sense of well- being.
We do this by facilitating time spent:
- Caring for the animals – chickens, rabbits, ducks & a pony
- Growing in the organic garden
- Cooking with homegrown produce in the cabin
- Wildlife watching in our pond area
- Enjoying fire-pit cooking
The Farm is based in Leigh a few miles outside of Swindon.
Farm Lead: Pauline Sambou-Jeng
Main Tel. No. 07707868373